WHY SCC SLICK
APPLY-WIPE | RIDE-WIPE | ONLY REAPPLY AS NECESSARYSCC SLICK cleans and floats out contamination and lubricates micro crevices of your chain. After the initial application, simply wipe down the chain with a micro fiber cloth (no degreaser required) to remove internal contaminants floated to your chain's edges. Bearing surfaces in the chain will stay "slick" while your chain gets cleaner.
- A Smoother Functioning Drivetrain- Enhanced chain performance that increases with every ride
- Silent and Responsive shifting
- Lube Less - Extended intervals between re-application (typically 3x - 5x longer than other chain lubrication / chain coating products)
- Clean Less Frequently and in Less Time - SCC SLICK's cleaning and lubricating properties actively remove contamination from your chain requiring only quick, periodic wipe-downs between rides. Deep cleanings go faster with minimal use of harsh drivetrain cleaners and degreasers
- Minimized buildup on chainrings, cassette, and derailuer pulleys
What's in it?:
- SCC SLICK contains 4 main elements:
- A high-quality synthetic lubricant with an extreme pressure (EP) additive that has a bonding, chemical affinity for metal (think of it like a chemical magnet). The lube stays slick, and on the chain where you need it.
- A Penetrant capable of reaching into millionth-inch spaces
- A Detergent that floats away containments trapped in the micro-crevises of the chain while your ride and brings them to the surface
- A Dispersant that prevents re-adherence new contaminants into the inner workings of the chain. This makes cleaning as easy as wiping the chain as opposed to the time-consuming and dirty practices of using heavy chemicals and degreasers
How to Apply (see video below):
What is it?